The Buck Moon
There are native American names for the full moons that you can find here, here or here.
July Month full moon is called Blood Moon, or Thunder Moon because thunderstorms are so frequent during this month, or the Buck Moon.
Male deer, which shed their antlers every year, begin to regrow them in July, hence the Native American name for this month’s full moon.
#FullMoonEngageMe Social Media Event N°3 Schedule
The event will start on Friday 11th of July at 12:00 noon UTC and last until Monday the 14th in HERE.
- #FullMoonEngageMe N°3 The Buck Moon.
- #FullMoonEngageMe N°2 The Strawberry Moon.
- #FullMoonEngageMe N°1 Announcement.
- #FullMoonEngageMe SoMe Event – Let’s Connect.
- #FullMoonEngageMe SoMe Event – The FAQs.
- #FullMoonEngageMe SoMe Event – The Leaders.
- #FullMoonEngageMe SoMe Event – The Reasons.
- Please use the comment section to ask any question about the event.
- You can join – for FREE – Empire Avenue at anytime – before and after any FullMoon EngageMe Social Media Event.
You can use this link – with no strings attached – to get some extra “eaves” at start !
See you soon 🙂
8 thoughts on “#FullMoonEngageMe Social Media Event N°3 – The Buck Moon #EAv #SocialNetworking”
Reblogged this on My Blog.
thank you Catherine
Reblogged this on mithuhassanblog.
Reblogged this on ICT for Professionals and commented:
Boost your social network impact. See you at this event 🙂
Join Empire Avenue here
I live on LI Sound in CT and I have taken some amazing photos of this moon