The Independent on Sunday UK, front page, January 22, 2012
- See The Independent on Sunday UK original tweet.
- Read the post: Thousands of women could be at risk from ‘silent Thalidomide.
- Related: 2012 DES UK Media Coverage.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “IndyOnSunday Front Page”
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Thank you Charles
I’ve shared this around, as always!
Thank you 🙂