According to a large study, DES, the anti-miscarriage drug used in the USA until 1971 but also used in Australia and many European countries well after 1971, has been linked to health problems — including breast cancer, infertility, difficult pregnancies and early menopause — in the daughters and the granddaughters of women who took it.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.