Pour plus d’information sur la journée tenue à l’Assemblée Nationale le 10 Avril 2012 vous pouvez lire cet article: Les Perturbateurs Endocriniens publié le 26 Avril dernier.
Intervention du Dr Annie J. Sasco, Médecin épidémiologiste du cancer, sur le thème “Effets transgénérationnels des perturbateurs endocriniens: les leçons du DES” lors de la table-ronde organisée par WECF le 10 avril sur le thème “Perturbateurs endocriniens, effets et mécanismes d’action de la conception à la maturité”.
Le Distilbène DES, en savoir plus
- Conséquences pour les petits-enfants DES, étude Distilbène trois générations.
- Effets transgénérationnels des perturbateurs endocriniens: les leçons du DES.
- Effets transgénérationnels du Distilbène, cette hormone sensée prévenir les fausses couches.
- Notre liste de vidéos DES en français sur YouTube.
- Tous nos posts tagués Distilbène.
Endocrine Disruptors: DES Lessons
On Tuesday 10th April 2012, the French National Assembly hosted a debate around the harmful effects of endocrine disruptors to convince governments to take action. French and foreign Endocrine Disruptors (ED) specialists attended the event, gave presentations and discussed the many issues associated with ED. Among them was Dr. Annie J. Sasco , Cancer epidemiologist, INSERM Research Director, University of Bordeaux, France, who worked on the transgenerational effects of endocrine disruptors, more specifically those of DES: “I am very pessimistic. For 30 years, cancer has doubled in the world. The DES tragedy is not enough. Even though DES was registered in 1939 in Britain on the poisons’ list, and it had been proven it was ineffective for the prevention of miscarriage since 1953, nothing prevented this drug from being widely produced and prescribed. It has been recognized as a carcinogenic drug since 1974, and it is now proven to have effects on the third generation in terms of risk of cancer, including ovarian and genital malformation rate 18 times higher than normal. We’ve just banned Bisphenol A in baby bottles yet the risks were known since the 30s. Another example is hormone replacement therapy: its extended use to 10 years of treatment is associated with an increased risk of cancer. ”
You can find more information about this debate by reading this article published on April, 26th (approximate translation by Google).
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
One thought on “Effets transgénérationnels des perturbateurs endocriniens: les leçons du DES”