Despite countless scientific evidence explaining the dangers of Bisphenol-A (BPA), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) refuses to ban this highly profitable industrial chemical.
In their “current perspective on BPA the FDA now states that the chemical is safe at the exposure level listed on current product packaging.
In her post FDA declares BPA exposure is safe! Don’t worry about gender-bender chemicals, Lance Devon covers:
- BPA – wreaking havoc on hormones
- Infertility and hysterectomy on the rise
- FDA’s wobbly stance on BPA cannot be trusted
- Fish are losing their gender and species identity
- Stop BPA before it depopulates the planet