In Part 3 of 3,
- Attorney David J. Fine, of Council, Rubin Hays, PC discusses DES: Changing the law, how the law applies in reproductive health issues;
- Suzanne Robotti, DES daughter, Executive Director DES Action, USA, founder MedShadow Foundation: It’s not just DES.
This symposium was held at Boston University and was sponsored by the Maternal and Child Health in Action and Group on Reproductive Health and Rights.
- DES Action website.
- Our DES videos on YouTube.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.