In 2015, the New York Times reported that fracking fluid had been found in well water in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.
The industry criticized the study, saying that it provided no proof that the chemical came from a nearby well.
Sources and More Information
- Frackwater Blues by Rob Rogers on blogs.post-gazette, 11 May 2015.
- Fracking Chemicals Detected in Pennsylvania Drinking Water, nytimes, MAY 4, 2015.
- Our health cartoons album on Flickr.
- Our posts tagged fracking.
- Our videos ; fracking playlist on YouTube.