DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few.
Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
These Stilbetin Squibb Diethylstilbestrol Tablets U.S.P. 1 mg were manufactured by ER Squibb & Sons, New-York.
DES Drugs Pictures
- Image sources: Etsy, E.R. Squibb & Sons Medical collection (containing drugs).
- Watch this slideshow and DES drugs album on Flickr.
Some Squibb & Sons DES Cases
- 1989 Besser v. Squibb & Sons.
- 1988 Castrignano v. E.R. Squibb & Sons.
- 1987 Tigue v. Squibb & Sons.
- 1985 Murphy v. E.R. Squibb & Sons, Inc.
- 1983 Trahan v. E.R. Squibb & Sons, Inc.
- 1979 Diamond v. E.R. Squibb & Sons, Inc.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers about DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.