The Danish Environment Protection Agency (EPA) emphasises that if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you should pay extra attention to chemicals, as the child you are carrying is very sensitive to external influences.
This 2014 guide explains that we are exposed to many chemicals from many different products, every day, and therefore it is a good idea to minimise this exposure as much as possible.
Sources and More Information
- Download the leaflet published by The Danish Environmental Protection Agency.
- About Diethylstilbestrol DES and Pregnancy Studies.
- Our posts tagged EDCs, pregnancy and safer chemicals.
- Watch “The Truth about Pills and Pregnancy“.
- Our EDCs research album on Flickr.
- Our videos ; EDCs playlist on YouTube.