According to the Johns Hopkins Medical Center: “Forty percent of diagnosed breast cancers are detected by women who feel a lump, so establishing a regular breast self-exam is very important”.
- Step one = the shower check
- Step two = the bathroom mirror
- Step three = check lying down
If you would like a free and waterproof Shower Card, please email your name and address (available to residents of Australia only).
- Image sources: The 3 Step Breast Check Shower Card, sbcf..
- Watch the video on How to Do a Breast Self-Exam.
- Watch this health infographics album on Flickr.