Why was screening implemented? What is overdiagnosis?
- Why was screening implemented?
- What is overdiagnosis?
- The evidence for overdiagnosis
- Available data
- Facts from recent studies
- Risks of screening
- The illusion of early detection
- Harms due to overdiagnosis
- Benefit-risk balance
- So, what to do?
Author: DES Daughter
Activist, blogger and social media addict committed to shedding light on a global health scandal and dedicated to raise DES awareness.
View all posts by DES Daughter