Unknown Binding: 203 pages
Publisher: Thieme-Stratton (1981)
Written by Herbst, Arthur L,
and Bern, Howard A.
Check-out DES books album on Flickr.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “Developmental effects of Diethylstilbestrol in pregnancy”
Reblogged this on Barrow Blogs: and commented:
This is so important to all women – it’s an historical drug but the effects continue for many – sometimes without awareness #Monday
Reblogged this on Milieunet.