Following GlaxoSmithKline fined $3 Billion and their plans to share detailed Clinical Trial data online for Researchers, famed economist Dean Baker discusses the corruption, criminality, fines, and the ludicrous profit margins in the pharmaceutical industry with Doctor Sidney Wolf
Read Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Drug Safety Myth, Health Impact News, 4 Dec 2013
- The Three Levels of Institutional Corruption
- Do Pharmaceutical Companies Have a Moral Duty to Do No Harm?
- Conflicts of Interest and Institutional Corruption Within the FDA
- Can Institutional Integrity Be Restored to Produce Safer Drugs?
- Proof that “Science-Based” Medicine is Disintegrating