” Mammography screening is one of the greatest controversies in healthcare, and the extent to which some scientists have sacriﬁced sound scientiﬁc principles in order to arrive at politically acceptable results in their research is extraordinary.
In contrast, neutral observers increasingly ﬁnd that the beneﬁt has been much oversold and that the harms are much greater than previously believed.
This groundbreaking book takes an evidence-based, critical look at the scientiﬁc disputes and the information provided to women by governments and cancer charities. It also explains why mammography screening is unlikely to be effective today. ”
- A book by Peter Gøtzsche – on Amazon, on Radcliffe
- More about Breast Cancer – Screening
- Breast Cancer Screening in Women exposed in Utero to DiEthylStilbestrol
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES books photo set on flickr®
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title