Diethylstilbestrol or DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few. Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
This glass bottle of Stilbestrol tablets was manufactured by Dagra NV
Amsterdam – Antwerpen – London – Madrid
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES drugs photo set on flickr®
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.