A deeply affecting and genuinely funny journey through the medical juggernaut of DES, and anti-miscarriage drug given to millions of pregnant women and later discovered to cause cancer and reproductive problems in their children.
Darci Picoult as journalist and DES daughter reveals the strength of mothers and daughters fighting together for their lives with guts, humor and love.
A one-woman performance featuring Darci Picoult.
- On Amazon – on Waterstones
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES books photo set on flickr®
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.