Model, actress and billboard recording artist Amy Weber opens up about her struggle to become a mother after undergoing treatment for cervical cancer, brought on by a now banned pregnancy drug called DES. In May 2009, Amy was finally able to fulfill her dream of becoming a mother. See what she went through during her high-risk pregnancy, and meet her family!
- Video published by Amy Weber on YouTube.
- Find out more about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.
- Watch our DES Videos in English Playlist on YouTube.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.