The Dangers of Sodium Valproate in Pregnancy… Film is by Wales&Co for BBC Wales
- Video by jocozens1, Published on 11 Aug 2013
- FACSaware aims to raising global awareness of Fetal Anti Convulsant Syndromes and other Teratogen related syndromes. The Fetal AntiConvulsant Trust (F.A.C.T.) was set up in 2011 to campaign for responsibility from the government and drug company.
- Watch “The Truth about Pills and Pregnancy” video.
- Whether exposure to AntiEpileptic Drugs in Utero has an effect on early Child Development.
- Do you think that it is all right to take Drugs while Pregnant?
- Could a Pregnant Woman’s Exposure to Drugs alter the Brains of her GrandChildren?
- Find out about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.