China has fewer and often lower food safety standards, and about one fourth of the current standards have not been updated for more than ten years.
The gap between Chinese and EU standards is especially large.
For example, China’s maximum residual limit of diethylstilbestrol (DES) is 0.25/kg, 250 times that of the EU (0.001 mg/kg).
Are you a fan of Chinese herbal products?
Read more about the astonishing findings of two reports …
Fatal Misperception: How Unsafe Is Chinese Food?
by Yanzhong Huang, 10 July 10 2013
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- All our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCA, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,