In her interview, Caitlin McCarthy shares what she has learnt about this shocking and completely devastating case of medical negligence, and how it affects her life and the lives of many just like her. Caitlin anwers:
- What is DES?
- Why is DES described as one of the biggest medical disasters in history?
- How is it that something like this – that so tragically affected millions of people – was allowed to happen? And why was it allowed to go on for so long?
- What is her connection to DES and how does being a DES daughter affect her body, health and life today?
- Is it possible that another medical disaster similar to this one could happen today? Are we any more protected?
- What about her film, Wonder Drug …
- Why she does what she does and why is it so important for her to spread this message?
Read DES, one of the biggest Medical Disasters in History
by Jess Ainscough, August 27, 2012 – More about Caitlin McCarthy
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.