” … Should the drug DES be recognized as a major cause of transgender and should the public be educated with regard to this, then perhaps over time there may be a change towards those who are transgendered. I am sure that we, as transgendered, would still be open to a lot of prejudice but perhaps not to the extent that we are because we are thought of ‘as just men who want to wear women’s clothes’. Perhaps the slant will over time change to ‘those women who were born into the wrong body’… ”
- Read Has This Drug Changed Your Life? (Survey), Jul 03, 2011.
- On the same topic: Gender Identity and DES Exposure.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.