The claim of added breast cancer risk is heading back into mediation for 50 women in a lawsuit against Eli Lilly next week in Boston. Note that there are 72 remaining DES breast cancer cases pending in Boston federal court and the District of Columbia.
It is Time for Actions: did you SIGN THE PETITION ?
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- All our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCA, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,