Adenocarcinoma of the Vagina and in Utero Exposure to Diethyl stilbestrol DES
- The DES case study example is from 32:00 until 38:20.
- Video published by UCBerkeley on YouTube.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “How to figure out if Women in their 20s had been exposed to DES in-Utero”
Reblogged this on The power of plants .