A Guest Post by Dom
DES husband and father of three DES Grand-Daughters
Following this week historic trial in Boston – see the Melnick sisters related posts – DES Daughter Patricia Royall is targeting the CEO of Eli Lilly with the petition: Eli Lilly – Fess Up on DES!
(if, like me, you are not used to “American slang”, *Fess Up* = Confess).
Why adding your name to the petition is important
- Yesterday during the Boston Trial first case, Eli Lilly offered an early settlement with the aim of resuming business as usual as soon as possible… While this was great news for the plaintiffs, it also means that Eli Lilly, despite having poisoned millions of people for decades – with Diethylstilbestrol – does not feel the need to offer anything other than some form of compensation to a limited selection of very brave individuals. Sorry seems to be the hardest word…
- Many more people have been affected by DES than we think ; it has been found in nutrition food like milk and turkeys.
- The story is far from being over; DES will have side-effects for the third-generation, the DES Grand-Children, and it may still be prescribed/sold today in third world countries.
Enough talks and awareness efforts, it’s now time for real actions
- When DES Daughter Domino and I started this crusade less than two years ago, our humble goal was to try to assemble the news from the spread action groups, and to inform the general public about a non-talked about, not-taken care of, and worldwide tragedy affecting millions…
- The DES victims needs more research about third-generation side-effects. I wish to see real justice asking the responsible pharmaceutical companies to finance this adequately…
- The world now needs all doctors to be fully informed about the current situation… for all DES victims to receive adequate care and prevention.
- The world now needs the FDA to monitor properly what data is presented to them prior to accepting new drugs to be put on the market…
- The world now needs the governments to sanction politicians who became corrupted, make sure that the health system in place is doing its job to protect their citizens with adequate control barriers in place for no other similar health tragedy to happen again…
Calling our Fans, Followers, and Social Media influencers I met via Empire Avenue
- Please “sign” the petition – some celebrities already did – with option to leave it anonymous if you prefer…
- This is an opportunity for any Empire Avenue “player” to show that we can look beyond the “game aspect” and that the EAv community can make a difference… consider adding #EAv + your (e)TickerName into your comment… see mine left (#254) as an example
- I really hope to see some of my Empire Avenue SuperStars friends like Art Jonak, Berrie Pelser, Michael Q Todd, Rami Kantari, Ryan Zeigler (to name just five of them) to please help spread the word…
Let’s make this go viral and… thank you very much
77 thoughts on “Let’s all convince Eli Lilly to adequately deal with the Reality of their Disaster – Time for Actions”
Dom, I have signed the petition and shared on Twitter, FB and G+.
Many thanks Laura, you saw the post before anyone else, even before Domino lol cheers xx
#276 (e)BENHEYSPHOTO good luck with it!
Thank you Ben
Great cause! Good luck!
Crazy crazy stuff I am happy to talk about a campaign. Need a compelling photo and quote and spread one post around FB and Pinterest and G+ with a link back to this blog post (e)michaelqtodd
michael q todd
Thank you Michael
#289 happing to help. It is wonderful to finally see some progress. Lng overdue. (e) HSPHealth
Many thanks Maria
#291 (e)FR33CL they shouldn’t settle and the lawyers should add more victims further to this class-action suit.
Signed the petition and tweeted this article.
Many thanks Alan
Signed, shares and of course I will help to create awareness!
Thanks a lot Berrie
Done #323 (e)MEEEKZ
Many thanks Mika
Signed the petition. Thank Berrie for calling it to my attention.
#331 (e)DET even G+, Tumblr, Tweet and so on
Signed the petition. Thanks for the great article.
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Many thanks Charles
Signed the petition and shared
(e)STJEPAN #EA Leaders Signed the petition. Good Luck.
#345 Stjepan Radic NY
Thank you Stjepan
Signed the petition (#350). Congrats for your article.
Merci Kamal 🙂
Glad to share in all my ways !! Thanks !!!
(e)DFORBES hit #356 and shared on twitter & g+
I’d be happy to drive you over to their corporate office to deliver this
I am ready Jolie B
Reblogged this on michellegilstrap and commented:
Reposting this very important message. Please consider signing this petition to the Eli Lilly. We must force them to come clean on the facts of DES which has affected generations. My mother took it and yours may have as well. It affects generations and until it is banned from all products and off the market completely will everyone be safe.
Thank you Michelle
You are most welcome
383 on the petition. reblogged as well and shared. It wasn’t until I read the petition that I stopped and realized I and my family have been affected by DES. I had the fibroid tumors and had to have a hysterectomy at age 40 and I had endometerosis and many in my family have autoimmune disease.
I think the comments on the petition help many to realize the immensity of health problems caused by that poison and still with daily side-effects nowadays
I am going to see if I can get my family to ready this post, it is really eye opening.
#287 (e) MSMIR I hope I did this correctly
Signed and shared! #392
Following DES Daughter Network thanks !
Signed the petition, G+ and Tweet! The best to you!
Signed and shared on the different networks
I have signed the petition and shared on Twitter, FB
singed and liked eccservices EA
#418 (e) Samida Wendel
Wish you the best of luck! I have signed the petition and shared on Twitter and G+! Great cause by the way.
liked and shared
will spread the message through twitter… Anything to help the cause..
Shared on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ I am (E) SCHMUMPKIN on EA. I feel bad for not knowing which number signer I am, ot I’d put that too. I hope this is okay. Great article.
Sure are a lot of battles going on that congress could work on if they would quit playing politics!!
Signed petition, but couldn’t see the # associated with the sign up .. G+ and busy with twitter
signedin # 610
RT and G+
Chemical industry must fess up to their crimes!
Done via (e)THELINXGROUP #651 Shared on FB too…
Хочу быть осведомленным по этой теме и по этому подписываюсь и поделюсь. Shared on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
D. A. Hartley
Thank you !