The range of emotions most commonly felt by DES victims include guilt, fear, anxiety, and anger. The psychological consequences of the many health issues that DES (diethylstilbestrol) caused to exposed individuals can’t be undermined.
But who is to blame?
- Original post DES, Guilt, Fear, and other Emotions on
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCAC, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get DES updates via , , , , ,
2 thoughts on “Emotions range”
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Thank you Charles