Never be ashamed of the visible and invisible scars that the DES tragedy has left you with!
Never be ashamed of a Scar
Posted by DES Daughter on 05/12/2012
Signez la Pétition
- DES Daughter
- Less is more, choosing healthcare wisely – an infographic via @LessIsMoreMed
- Very late recurrence of DES-related clear cell carcinoma of the cervix
- Is Fracking Clean and Safe enough? #fracking cartoon
- Clear cell carcinoma of the cervix: a multi-institutional review in the post-DES era
- Could we use a simple and easy routine eye test to screen every baby for autism?
- Breast cancer risks: consumer concerns about hormones in food
- DES Daughter
Most used Categories
Most used Tags2012 2013 2014 2015 AEDs All Trials Anti-Depressants antibiotics ASD Autism Ben Goldacre Big Pharma Bisphenol A BPA Breast cancer Cancer cartoons CCA Cervical Cancer Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma Clinical trials comics Dan Berger DES DES-exposed DES Sons DES victims Distilbene Doctors Dr Arthur Herbst Dr Retha Newbold Dr Robert Hoover drug money Drugs Elanco Eli Lilly Empire Avenue Endocrine disruptors Epilepsy Estrogen Europe European Commission FDA Fertility Flickr Food and Drug Administration France full moon Full Moon Engage Me Social Media Event Gender Identity Health health apps Healthcare Hysterectomy Infographic In Vitro Fertilization IVF livestock Mammograms Martha Rosenberg medical representatives Menopause Mike Adams Miscarriage médecins Médicaments NCBI NCI NHS obesity Ovarian Cancer overdiagnosis Pap Tests Perturbateurs endocriniens Pesticides Pharmaceutical industry Phthalates Pinterest poster Pregnancy research Réseau DES France Safe Cosmetics Safer Chemicals Screening SlideShare social networking SPAP SSRI Stilboestrol Stilbosol Sunshine Act technology Thalidomide TransGender UK United States Valproate Women's health YouTube