Never be ashamed of the visible and invisible scars that the DES tragedy has left you with!
Never be ashamed of a Scar
Posted by DES Daughter on 05/12/2012
Signez la Pétition
- DES Daughter
- How do you know it’s October? The pink!
- Development of DES-associated clear-cell carcinoma: the importance of regular screening
- Dépister le Cancer du Sein? Présentation Diaporama Bénéfice Potentiel et Risques
- Plastic debris and fibers from textiles in fish and bivalves sold for human consumption
- Pope Francis Slams GMOs and Pesticides for Environmental and Social Damage
- Breast cancer awareness effectiveness: do we ask the right questions?
- DES Daughter
Most used Categories
Most used Tags2012 2013 2014 2015 ADHD All Trials Anti-Depressants antibiotic resistance antibiotics ASD Autism Ben Goldacre Big Pharma Bisphenol A BPA Breast cancer Cancer cartoons CCA CCAC Cervical Cancer Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma Clinical trials comics Dan Berger DES DES-exposed DES Sons DES victims Distilbene Doctors Dr Arthur Herbst drug money Drugs Elanco Eli Lilly Empire Avenue Endocrine disruptors epigenetics Epilepsy Estrogen Europe European Commission FDA Fertility Flickr Food and Drug Administration France full moon Full Moon Engage Me Social Media Event Gender Identity Health health apps Healthcare Hysterectomy Infographic In Vitro Fertilization IVF livestock Mammograms Martha Rosenberg medical representatives Menopause Mike Adams Miscarriage médecins Médicaments NCBI NCI NHS obesity Ovarian Cancer overdiagnosis Pap Tests Perturbateurs endocriniens Pesticides Pharmaceutical industry Phthalates Pinterest poster Pregnancy research Réseau DES France Safe Cosmetics Safer Chemicals Screening SlideShare social networking SPAP SSRI Stilboestrol Stilbosol technology Thalidomide TransGender UK United States Vaginal Adenosis Valproate YouTube