I will continue having an annual Pap smear, as specifically stipulated in the fine print of the screening recommendations, because of my increased risk for cervical/vaginal cancer… … We all must remain aware of changing medical guidelines in order for each of us to advocate for — and receive — the care we need to protect our health. Awareness is the key.
StarTribune Letters | Letter of the Day (March 18, 2012) | Pap smears
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.