Blog Posts RollLatest Health News
Most recent posts
- Juno Therapeutics new BioTechnology Company focusing on Cancer Immunotherapy is born @HutchinsonCtr
- 12 Hormone-Altering Chemicals and how to avoid them… #EDCs by @ewg on Flickr
- New Breast Cancer Test via Molecule αvβ6 could avoid many unnecessary Mastectomies and Radiotherapy
- Successful Class Action for 100 Australians and New Zealanders #Thalidomide Victims, by @smh #Drugs
- Antibiotics, Arsenic, Diseases and Human Drugs in your Turkey for Thanksgiving, by @MarthRosenberg
- The Mammogram Myth, a Book by Rolf Hefti, on Flickr #Mammography #Screening
- 2013 Adenocarcinoma of the Vagina All Trials Anti-Depressants Autism Bad Pharma Ben Goldacre Big Pharma Bisphenol A Boston BPA Breast cancer Caitlin McCarthy Cancer CCA CCAC Cervical Cancer Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma DES DES-exposed DES Sons Diethylstilbestrol Distilbene Doctors Dr Arthur Herbst Dr Robert Hoover Drugs Ectopic pregnancy EHN Eli Lilly Empire Avenue Endocrine disruptors Epilepsy Estrogen Facebook FDA Fertility Flickr Food and Drug Administration France Gender Identity Health HRT In Vitro Fertilization IVF Klout medical representatives Menopause Miscarriage Médicaments NCBI NHS Ovarian Cancer Pap Tests Perturbateurs endocriniens Pesticides Pharmaceutical industry Phthalates Pinterest Pregnancy Réseau DES France Screening social media Social network social networking SSRI Stilboestrol Thalidomide Twitter UK United States USA Valproate Women's health YouTube
All posts in category Social Media
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 10/07/2013
Congratulations on the victory of the petition asking Facebook to stop censoring photos of men and women who have undergone mastectomies! “We want the world to know breast cancer is not a pink ribbon – it is traumatic, it is life-changing, and it urgently needs a cure.” says Scorchy Barrington who launched the petition signed by more than 21,000 people.
Read/Join : Stop censoring photos of men and women who have undergone mastectomies - Read Facebook newly published policy
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 14/06/2013
twtrland visualizes social footprints to help you discover new people, understand their impact and find better ways to connect and increase your social media network
- Impact: Activity, Amplification and Outreach quantified by objective measurements.
- Network: Followers distribution, close connections and engagement stats show who’s listening on the other side of the screen.
- Content Breakdown: The Best and Recent of a user’s content breakdown shows who he really is, from first hand.
- Discovery: It’s a new way to search the twitter graph.
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 12/06/2013
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 20/05/2013
PeerIndex measures interactions across the web to help you understand your impact in social media. PeerIndex aims to make your experiences in social media more rewarding and brings you exclusive rewards, offers and discounts because brands want people like you to try their products.
Learn about the people you influence, see who influences you…
What’s your impact? Sign up to find out! – PeerIndex blog
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 13/05/2013
What is a PicBadge?
- PicBadges are overlays that can be added to pictures. They come in many shapes and colors
- Add a PicBadge as a way to support a cause, raise awareness, or show off something you really like
- Create you own PicBadges for yourself, for everyone or for an exclusive group of people
Add DES Daughter’s PicBadge to your Facebook profile picture to support DES Diethylstilbestrol awareness
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 23/04/2013
Join DES Daughter on TrustCloud, own the trust you’ve earned online
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 12/04/2013
Social media has allowed anyone to drive action to those around them, democratizing “influence”.
Klout measures this influence across several social networks and shows users how they impact the people connected to them.
And you? Who influences you?
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 05/04/2013
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 31/03/2013
Join now (e)DESdaughter 4,000+
ShareHolders on Empire Avenue
and start investing today!
It’s FUN & FREE!
Posted by Dominique “DES Daughter” Le Metayer on 24/03/2013
- DES Info: Breast density changes and cancer risk nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ne… fb.me/2aej9bKC5 2 hours ago
- I am an optimistic... we must invite more to join us.. it is free from volunteers and have passion on our... fb.me/2xokRs6cw 17 hours ago
- DES Info: Genetic testing for breast cancer for those of Jewish decent... fb.me/3whnbZMVQ 1 day ago
- When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Des Action National. smile.amazon.com/ch/94-2597706 2 weeks ago
- Sign a petition demanding Congress better regulate chemicals. We #DES exposed know it is needed bcaction.org/2013/09/30/thi… 2 months ago
- Write your #DES story - especially looking to hear from DES Sons but all wanted hormonesmatter.com/write-for-horm… 2 months ago