From trainee to consultant, BMJ Group offers doctors around the world tailored information, special events, learning resources and recruitment services at every step along their career path. The AllTrials campaign asks for all trials to be registered and their results published. John Castellani says mandatory disclosure could affect patient privacy, stifle discovery, and allow competitors or unscrupulous actors to use the information. Ben Goldacre says we need the evidence to make informed decisions about medicines.
Read Are clinical trial data shared sufficiently today? No
by Ben Goldacre, The BMJ, Published 9 July 2013
- Write to your MEPs – All Trials Registered, All Results Reported, the #AllTrials Campaign
- All Trials Registered, All Results Reported, why the #AllTrials Campaign Matters: Join and Sign now
- Read AllTrials campaign announces next steps
- AllTrials campaign raises the game on clinical-trial transparency
- Sign the petition and donate to the campaign
- Why Researchers MUST publish ALL Results of Clinical Trials
- What’s next for data transparency?
- All our posts tagged All Trials - Ben Goldacre – Big Pharma