The book DES Stories is a tribute to the millions of lives upended by exposure to DES diethylstilbestrol, synthetic estrogen, toxic chemical, and carcinogenic prescription drug. In photographic portraits and interviews, DES daughters, mothers, and DES sons tell, in their own voice, what it’s like to be DES-exposed.
Blog Posts RollLatest Health News
- #WhatNormalFeelsLike New #BreastCancer Awareness Campaign by @CoppaFeelPeople
- GlaxoSmithKline #GSK fined £300 Million by China in Bribery Case
- Prenatal Exposure to Phthalates may increase the Risk of Asthma among Children
- Cervical Cancer Screening: could a simple Urine Test replace invasive Smear Tests?
- Benefits and Dangers of Supplements, by @LoyolaHealth
- Will we see Children Brain Scans for #ADHD early Diagnosis in the Future?
- 2012 2013 2014 AEDs All Trials Anti-Depressants ASD Autism Ben Goldacre Big Pharma Bisphenol A BPA Breast cancer Cancer Cervical Cancer Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma Clinical trials comics DES DES-exposed DES Sons DES victims Distilbene Doctors Dr Arthur Herbst drug money Drugs Eli Lilly Empire Avenue Endocrine disruptors Epilepsy Estrogen FDA Fertility Flickr Food and Drug Administration France Gender Identity Health Hysterectomy Infographic In Vitro Fertilization IVF Klout Mammograms medical representatives Menopause Miscarriage Médicaments NCBI NHS Ovarian Cancer overdiagnosis Pap Tests Perturbateurs endocriniens Pesticides Pharmaceutical industry Phthalates Pinterest Pregnancy research Réseau DES France Safe Cosmetics Safer Chemicals Screening Social network social networking SSRI Thalidomide Twitter UK United States Valproate Women's health YouTube
Faces and Voices of People exposed to Diethylstilbestrol… DES Stories, the Book… on Pinterest
Posted by DES daughter on 28/01/2013
- DES Info: Follow us Friday on Twitter - DES Info & KMFDallas! 276 Views & over 20 new followers Most Popular... fb.me/2V6dswu98 7 hours ago
- DES Info: Office of the Inspector General Special Announcement ~ Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Copayment Coupons fb.me/3CM8f1K1R 7 hours ago
- DES Info: FDA review of Testestorone... fb.me/3jCdOCzi9 8 hours ago
- DES Daughter's life changed by exposure. Activist getting HIV/AIDS meds to poorest on planet. Negative to positive ted.com/talks/ellen_t_… 5 months ago
- When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Des Action National. smile.amazon.com/ch/94-2597706 10 months ago
- Sign a petition demanding Congress better regulate chemicals. We #DES exposed know it is needed bcaction.org/2013/09/30/thi… 11 months ago