Archival footage from 1989 with Attorney Stephen Sheller P.C., Dorie Lenz Public Affairs Director on WPHL-TV and Sue Lawler DES Action PA.
The interview addresses the following questions and many more:
- What if a DES Daughter marries a DES Son?
- Why is it so important to educate not only the medical profession but also consumers about DES and its devastating side effects?
- How did a drug – once given in full faith to prevent miscarriage – end up being given as a Day After Pill?
- How comes the Department of Agriculture banned the use of DES in animals before it was banned in pregnant women?
- Why did DES continue to be prescribed after a 1953 study suggested that DES was ineffective to prevent miscarriage?
- Why was DES marketed for use in pregnancy even though it had never been tested on pregnant animals?
Video published on Jul 19, 2012 by ShellerPC.